Saturday, December 8, 2012

TGIF!

*Click on the picure for further view :)
 Outfit of the day.. So sibeh long time didn't wear skirt ad Ma God D:  kinda weird
i brought bag pack today. actually this picture took by my mum while waiting for the life
i stay at apartment.
i don't really have a lot of branded clothes actually.. i shop anywhere, as long as the things or clothes are nice, so is fine for me :)

i get my outfit ... :
Air Balloon singlet : 大马购物商城
Necklace (Vintage Camera) : Forever Be
Skirt: Sungai Wang Level 6 ( sorry that i forget is which shop)
Shoes: Offline Blogshop at Time Square

and Gold Digital Casio watch

 By the way.. i am not wearing Lens today. Feel like wearing lens make me so tired and so dry :(
still look okay? having light make up today.
Hang out with le family at Sunway Pyramid. i purposely take leave today just because ma daddy came back from Johor. holiday working, spent so less time with him so i decided to take leave just because of my BOSS haha

 Broke again :O  went to Studio R and bought this back
Le new flipflop for me! like X'mas feel lo hahaha like it so much. my second pair of Ipanema . this time my parents no comment and just said: " you want then buy lo."
my 1st pair of Ipanema wore for almost 3 year =-=" so must get myself a new 1 already right? :D
Oh Nana what's your name?
Call me Nana!

the Winter White Bunny hahaha 

if the shop i bought Nana got sell Bunny clothes then good lo :( so sad they don't have. 
my mum asked me to saw myself LOL... Mum, kidding right? :P 

i put Nana on my brother's knee haha
actually my brother love Nana also, but the picture doesn't show that he really love Nana
stupid face he has haha

so good nightzz people :)
working tomorrow, so sad and boring to heard that. hope i really got something nice to share again, Chiaozz!

*Don't Forget to hit my Nuffnangx Ads :D Thanks people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads