Saturday, December 22, 2012

Off day 211212


Happy Winter Solstice people! :) have your reunion dinner already? I'm sure yes for you guys!



Sad to say that i didn't have " tang yuan" and even a reunion dinner :( Dad couldn't come back today and We 3 ( me, mum and brother) just went out to Seri Petaling Tou Tou Little Kitchen to have our dinner.

You should really try they Prawn ball ! 101% delicious and handmade! 




fighting for money for 2 months.. exhausted 99. As a girl, I think I have right to take good care of my skin. A skin with good condition makes a girl more confident, right? :) 

 The mask I'm using, 我的美丽日记. A brand from Taiwan :) i love it so much! I remember that my very first box of 我的美丽日记 was bought by mum for me when she went for company trip last time.
And this box I asked my friend to bring it back for me from Taiwan. It's kinda cheap if buying mask at there! >< Totally CHEAP! I get it 2 box just RM 42... In Malaysia it cost RM39 per box. By the way, you can get it at Watson, Guardian and Sasa.

 Me after the mask :O
 Fighting for 2 months times. As a girl I think to give myself a small present :) Not too Expensiv, i get from Paul Frank @Pavilion. 2nd December they had 50% off.. Me and my staff were running toward the Paul Frank store after finished our work. Luckily! they haven close, so we still can get some things from there!


Shopping alone today at Sungai wang today. Saw this today and how can i miss it? No way! so i decided to bring it home! Grey Mickey long sleeve. It just cost me Rm25.


This is also the lil accessories i get from Honeycomb @Sungai Wang. A very cute shop. Suit for who that having blog shop! Many different kind of item and gift you can get from there, seem Christmas very coming soon! Diamond wings ring cost Rm 10.


So these are my daily skin care products..some of my friends asking me what product I use to let my face stay at a good condition. so, these are them. Not expensive products but kinda nice products :) Try it?
1.Simple oil balancing scrub
2. Sastine Facial Mist Toner ( can use it before and after make-up and easy to take out too) 
3. Bio-essence Double whitening cleansing foam
4. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel 92% Hydro ( Highly Recommended! i knew it from my friend)
5. Garnier milky toner
6. Garnier overnight crem
7. Garnier daycream
8.我的美丽日记 Beauty Diary Mask, Peach
9.Nano Whitening hyro mask 

so, that's all for today! 3 days to go! :D 

Good Nightttzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads