Friday, November 19, 2010

Close Up Sadness

today mood quite good de
wake than went to bath
after that breakfast
full until wan boom already

after that sure online la..LoL
actually quite disappointed de lo....~haiz~
...no work a...
then, nigel me to call the girl
haiz~ full already lo...>.<'''
somemore  nigel go beg also cant't
never mind la.. anyway also wanted to thanks nigel for helping me

today finally seng talk with me
i siao already!...XD
ask him to go find work with me
then work with me...hahahaxX
we all need money~.~

monday go find...
wish can find until la
no no no!!
is must find until!!

haiz... yesterday don't know why so angry >.<''
damn freaking long never like this already
the shaun somemore come ask stupid thing
gek sei me!!
haiz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads