Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This Few Days... Damn Boring!!!

make me happy, make me sad
this 2days when to school to take my test paper
the 1st days alway is the best day
all the result i get the day a flying colour result
 but some also okok la...

second days.. today..
~haiz~
only 1 subject get good result
science no A
actually i already know it so i also never hope can get A
sejarah so lucky
never fail... haha^^

when get PSV result that time
my drawing get 40 per 50
gave teacher take already
then i took picture
even friends' drawing also i took

anyway... today really not felt well
headache till head also wanted to bust already
when went down the bus
lucky wei jun walk in front me
if not i fall down already
walk like people drunk....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads