Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Way I Am

Thanks To My Babes...

that day sms with her
damn funny lor~
thought she will ask something like
" babes, you ok ma?"
something kinda like this

but then she said
" babes, congratz!!!"
funny la... never think that she will say that

aiyo why that day didn't saw my babes de??
she also go time square on monday
maybe we walk 3 shopping complex so didn't meet her gua~
if that day saw her sure hug her very tight de
so long never saw her already!!!...>.<

friends stopped to ask about that thing
actually they asked me so many times i will just say the same thing
they no need no why
no people need to know, i know because why then it's enough
all this just is because myself, my problem

now i'm single
happy and enjoy it so much
no need to care a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads