Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last Days Of School...C=

ohh!! damn stupid la me >.<
yesterday night can't sleep
don't know why, lay on the bed there 1 and a half hours something
i think 3-4 something i only sleep
at least sleep already la
then morning already, walao yeh!!.... gek sei me..>M<
Automatic oweself will woke up
that time only 8 a.m
arhh!!!.... sleep 4 hours only leh....
SUAN!!!... can't sleep a
open computer....^^
chen hooi got on wor....so early

aiya once i open my blog then i felt something wrong
don't where not nice....>.<''

today go school lu~
actually just give back text book
this time lek luii already...0.o
bring hand phone go school
cheh today all teacher also like don't care
me take photo when friends playing 
take friends picture
teacher in front there like nothing happen..-.-ll

until chinese period
whole phone put on table there play
sienz until me a...V.VzzZ
i slept on the table play phone, my friends though i sleep....XD
 anyway pass today then i started to holiday^^
then waiting for the call...~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads