Sunday, December 23, 2012



21st Decemeber 2012? End of the world? haha.. lies la, i am still alive and blogging now.
Who cares end of the world? Christmas coming very soon!

kinda sad that i don't really celebrate X'mas :P everyone was busy like hell. All my friends got work on that day also just some of them not.
my last day of work will be at 25th December 2012. And i will help my cousin sister on her wedding. Super excited!! Bought myself a dress because need to attend her wedding dinner.
Maybe, i will sing on her wedding dinner too :O as her called from singapore, for no reason i will reject her. She is one of the person who give me happy memories when I'm still a child and singing is just a part of my hobby :D!
I can say that this will be my first dress that i bought in my entire life. cause i don't really wear dress when outing :P

a short post for today. Super duper tired and sleepy -0-zz"
Good Night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads