Sunday, March 2, 2014

Friendship



She's my friend, Forence Yin!

I know her since 2010 actually but we don't really talk. The reason why because we don't really know each other and we just like those pass by friend which smile at you every time when we meet.

On 2012, we get to be in a same class on that year. Without thinking who to sit with, I just sat beside her! So that's how our friendship started.
We use to chat, slept, copying each others' homework, concentrate on study, get sad, get happy and laugh hysterically. I knew those day won't never come back but I decided to typing and drop down those beautiful memories in my life.

Until now we still keep contact with each other with social messenger. I miss her so much!! After graduate, we can't meet up each other. We got so busy of work and excited about our result :D


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads