Thursday, May 26, 2011

Holiday :)

yesterday 11.30 i slept -0-!
this morning so lazy to wake 
hahaha... i am still alive leh xD

yesterday night don't felt well at all
the whole body's bone like going patah 
damn sick :(
----------------------------------------

today is the last day! 
tomorrow Hari Guru i'm not going :)

so what today happens?
just like normal 
but today those teacher gave homework like never see one
- -!! too many for me! >.<
fine! tomorrow finish it ! :D

finally i pass up my Sejarah projek 
Bra came today! :)

Can i go on Saturday?
maybe... :(
mum taking the car early morning
i keeping my $ for the things i order 
don't want use it :P

Painting 3 Kesiiao" class 
i think will be fun :)
--------------------------------------------

hmm....! 
i will only trust 50/50 now (:
whatever how people thinks me 
as long i am being myself 
i am who i am 
happy everyday :)

hopefully i won't be too miss him till sot for this 2 weeks 
but i know i sure cant't stand for it :{
2nd week going Hatyai! 

I miss you! :)
do you know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads