Monday, March 7, 2011

Stupig Day ≧ω≦

oh my hair is cute...XD
feeling myself kinda stupig XP
haha... tie up my "cute" hair to school
so short at the back@@
oh~... miss my long hair...

-----------------------------------------------

scare me lo!!... teacher said had to wait at perhimpunan
huh... thought gt spot check -.-''... just check for PMR
my phone just simply put in the pocket O.O
bla bla... when up 1st thing PLAY PHONE!!
-----------------------------------------------

having Encik Othman period, everyone was MAD ~.~
because teacher said....-.-''
" murid 3K ni kan pandai, itu lah cikgu tak pahyalah susah susah nak salin the papan"
SO!!... he talk and we write
don't even know what i am wrote about... my komsas book nothing different like...
the doctor's record patients sickness card -.-''
--------------------------------------------------

starting with the STIPIGiest Journey...XD
keep on taking photo in the class
many stupid picture were taken but some was Deleted by kar hang
most so zaii is kar hang ang yao hshien...XD
--------------------------------------------------
before going to wei chen birthday
when out think to buy top-up
saw my sozaii baba.... and my very very very SOK geh mami!!
hahaha... my mani from BBSP d...so leng luii
then pay for ah mong the domo backpack
after holiday get it
a bit can't wait but wait for him to order sin

-----------------------------------------------------
helped wei chen celebrate his SH birthday
call for pizza delivary
this time never play cream or anythings else
just eating and drinking^^
ask wei chen buy me jagung
put so many salt@@
huh... lucky not really salty

time to go la!!
everyday is Great!!
I Love My Days
because you with me everyday♥^

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads