Thursday, March 10, 2011

hurt inside smile outside U.U

today damn tired again
maybe yesterday energy exhausted also don't want go sleep

today morning woke up really felt faint faint like that

reached to the bus stop
again! i get the motor langgar me! -.-''
that time i was blur blur~
sit in the bus slight forget to went down the bus

a day again with a mask
huh.... never mind i don't mind!!!
at least everyone is fine and happy 
then anything to me is well too

whole week liao la....
today only chen hooi ask me
" cui, you got xin shi isit?"
i was just shacked my head and said
" no la, i nothing"
but she know i got thing

I AM FINE!!!!

don't want people use those pity de eyes to look at me!!
i hate it!!
please who are like this
GET LOSE!!!

you arh...
nothing to say like
never care people feeling de lo
sometimes really felt to scold you lo
never respect people
even me also

suan la.... i no energy now
don't think to argue if those people
saii hao suii

tomorrow find kar rao give her Sejarah project's things
1st time meet her...XD
then when to Carefour for badminton with  friends
better go sleep now



i am not happy

everytime acting
it just made me felt to cry

but i always told myself
" never cry in front of people,not because of scandal. But to tell people that you are weak."

maybe friends will ask WHY?
because to know the reason
but they won't know the feeling how i feel
........

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads