Monday, March 7, 2011

My Days...♥

seem i am hyper happy today! ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
i went out with my mum and brother in a early morning
went to the market
hahaha... such a long long time never walk in to market
saw auntie argue price, smelly smell of fish, flies flying around the chicken
hahaha... then me and my brother were doing a stupid "mission"
 to stand at the chicken store
and look the flies to trap on the sticky FLY TRAP.
seen stupid right??
cause i also feeling ownself stupid following my brother

bla bla bla....XD
when to eat "mum mum" (my breakfast)
my "yin yong" mee shared with my big ass brother
when i was wonder to start my meal
i realized why my " hor fan" all HILANG ??!!
then shouted.... my brother laughing -.-''
no need say sure was him ate all my "hor fan" >.<''
then left those mihun for me!!
later i beh song... how long i having my meal then we were arguing how long
until my mum beh tahan scold!... we stopped a while, FIGHT AGAIN! XD

tututu~...C:
brought my new school shoes
north star AGAIN -.-''
NO WAY.... haiz. the kind i want don't have my size 

on the way to cut cut my hair 
reached there no people
GOOD! haha.. no need wait
i was very prefer this time the auntie cut my hair
hehe... surely i like it so much
but then 1.5 inch hilang @@
became so short
nevermind ba... just wait to be long

chores time... girl! 
washes toilet...XP
washed the smelly socks
iron my school uniform and brother's too

iron the uniform feeling like today stepped on DOG SHIT!
twice i iron my finger and hand
lucky fast fast when wash cold water and ice
 all done then internet.... dinner....homeworks....blog

and now!
time to sleep! C:
hehe... just on a right time to post it

 night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads