Tuesday, March 8, 2011

...the day with mask...

...i am sad today...

when i woke up
i laying on the bed
wondering should i go to school today

but at last i went also
wearing lens to school
cause my eyes like frog eyes
-.- can't open big big

today went to school 
just feeling tired
and slept in class
slept until most song d is Pn.Jeenie's class'
hahaha... she did oral i go sleep!! XD

~haiz~
in front my friends
my face was always keeping smile face
in a corner being alone
my face was full of sadness

if i never say that what happen to me
no one will know how unhappy is me today
because the cui ling to them is always smile, laugh, friendly and always happy
that's okie to me :D
better then them think i am fierce

wishes all this had never happen
but thing that happen can never been change

let go... tomorrow will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads