Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Little Disappointed...But I'm Fine :)

actually... hmm....
i heard what poh leng told me something
today i am freaking disappointed :((

that time i speechless liao
my whole day mood was spoilt TT
Fine!! :(((
i will still smile for this day!! >.<"

i know today in class i am fierce 
i am sorry for it
sorry for the rude
and thanks for you guys understands 

stay from now!!
i know what should i do!! >.<"
poh leng and siau lam were right! i agree too...
maybe i'm really too good or too strong to stand everything
right?

my besttie Kar Rao...told her a lot things too
but she advised me to be patient
don't wait until can't stand only tell!! 
but Rao... i really don't know how to tell TT
scare... it will make it feel controlling >.<''
what should i do??? 

haiz... i should cold down first, isit??

but when i think until what poh leng and my other friends said
i am not angry, but i am just disappointed and sad :((

this.... no one can help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads