Sunday, March 20, 2011

ipanema ♥

ipanema

hahaha... my flip-flops!! 
very yim jin geh me! brought this...XD

brought it back home...

show mum! :)

my mum ask: brought what shoes orh?"
me said: tal hai lai de la~"
mum look at the price...@@!! shock face
mum said: WALAO!!! RM39.90??!!
me said (cool): ya la ya la RM39.90 your head~ discount liao RM31.90
mum said: you a!! ( nothing to say XD)
me said: me what? like that la -.-''....miie very nice to wear de leh :D
mum said: HNG~... of cause nice to wear la. $$ more nice to wear
me: -.-''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
until my dad! XP

brother said: daddy! see jie jie tal hai RM39.90!! 
dad said: @@... WHAT ARH?? 
me said: (very cute and smile) hehe!! 
dad said: laugh what har~ -.-''
me said: nice ma?
dad (took my shoes) said: wah! so heavy a your shoes!!
me -.-'' said: where got gold colour only ma~ 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ke siiao geh me keep band my flip-flops -.-''
macam nice to play XD

nevermind! nice 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads