Saturday, March 26, 2011

Macbook! iPod! Dr.Dre! Purple Nike! :)))


Du Du~ !!

haha today woke up then had to go out la! :)
followed mum to The Mines

never think to buy anythings
just walking around

i actually no mood to shopping also
but don't want stay at home then go ba

went in the a awesome shop!
I LOVE IT!!! wu~
1st thing i saw is the Macbook Air @@
2nd thing i saw is the ipod nano and ipod
3rd thing i saw is the black and the white Dr.Dre beasts
hahaha all this i played
macbook.. at zi shan house play liao so okok la~ cool!!
ipod... nothing to play 1
dr.dre is damn awesome!! i stand there kept listen song
i open until Max... mum shout me to go i can't even heard a thing
XD... she came n beat me only i know
my brother also listening with me using dr.dre XDD
damn nice!!

today my brother sibeh good!! @@
i belanja me pearl milk tea :D
cappuccino!
ate Takoyaki... YUMMY!!

whole day i just feeling to be silents...

went in to the Nike shop also not excited like last time
cause in only want the PURPLE NIKE!!!
other 1 not nice>.

i tall liao!! XDD
damn happy i go try on the measuring thing~

XP... bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads