Friday, March 11, 2011

Meet Kar Rao and Badminton

yesterday was a cold day
after school went to Oversea to find kar rao :D
this was my first time to meet her
never think that she was just same like me
we two are short...XD
lend her the sejarah project 
 never really talk much with her
cause we were busy

i had to go for badminton
she got her own problem 
just now saw her blog 
i knew that

SO!!
after that me , baba and wei jun meet kar rao at Oversea
we took taxi to Carefour for badminton lah~
reached there wait my mami come
LoLx.. beh tahan " my parents" XD
aiyo funny dao si
me and mami very good hehe

eat full at McDonald
then rest go play lu^^

fun fun fun!!
but tired tired tired
played with wei jun, ah mong, tat meng the most
very so lou de lo they all
haha... me purposely hit left right left right...XD
wei jun let me make seii hahaha
tat meng more seii.... ball come he hit but drop in front him never hit dou -.-''
damn feii la yesterday

going back home the time
me and poh leng sat down and "gap zaii"
38 dao arh we 2...XD all the boys beh tahan
kept looking at the boy -.-''
but he very geng ma... so tall and yeng@@
cheh the boys also go "gap" people bo lah~ huh...
ownself also felt owenself 38...za dao!~
but me and poh leng said the same thing
aiya.... BF most leng zaii no nit say!...XD

anyway it was FUN!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads