Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Girl

this few day also don't know what wrong with me
terlalu rajin XP
almost every period's book also i bring

i ain't to be good girl
hahaha not suit for me
but think now i really have to concentrate a bit
or else PMR gonna die

today talked about my future with them 
if i can't in science stream, what i gonna be leh?
never think that before
what i know is get science ,math, and other 2 subject A
i must in science stream >.
my seni teacher asked me take seni although in science stream
can think think :DD
she said:" angkat seni ya! awak masti boleh dapat A+ dalam SPM."
LOL!! saya mana ada begitu pandai XPP
never mind! i will take :DD 

nowadays....
back home 1st thing not on com
pack my books for tomorrow... bath... homework 
only i on com
don't know when only i feeling to study
a bit lazy
but time passed so fast
now is 1st of April
6 months to go PMR @@!!

getting more and more tired 

hmm... that's for today (:
time to sleep now 
night!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads