Saturday, April 9, 2011

fatt mou

what for i woke up so early today ?
-.- 10 something woke up nothing do 

actually yesterday 
-when i slept
-how i went to bed
-why i asleep 
-did i brush my teeth or clean my face 

i what also don't know @@
hesitated
still asked myself 
why i on the bed not on the sofa watching movie de meh?? 
seii dek lo~ 

dad said mum yesterday night got called back form Taiwan 
dad told me mum brought me something :D 
haha
tomorrow mum coming back 
taking night fly 
we going to fetch her 
weeh!! :))

this few days 
mum not at home jaga us 
i think my dad gonna gila XD
normally what mum does he must does it ! 
i think he will be the 1st the glad my mum back haha

having a boring day 

sitting in front the computer doing nothing
kept on press the Facebook
home then profile, home... profile... home.. profile @@

haiz.... do homework ba 
i very miss him >.<

such a cute boy 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads