Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dumb~

Everyday was asking the Geografi Projek from me 
>.
Kay! i am finished the Projek but my house no printer 
almost 6 people come asked me for it to photostat 
keep ask when i going to print it out 
Please la... Don't run to me just because to Fucking Projek 
T.T i also want fast but i can't
------------------------------------------------

while i'm waiting for the tutition centre's van 
a boy came to ask for number ==!!
i gave him GRR!! 
because that time i alone sit at the stairs there wait for the van 
suddenly he came 
kept on ask me for number
gave him already >.<

said... "tonight i call you a."
no brain, i only "orh."
i also never say i will pick up :P

so tonight anyone called me 
sorry i won't pick up
except my friends
no name~ 
" tu~tu~tu~"

having 2 tuition 
until 8 only finish 
~haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads