Monday, April 18, 2011

Got It!! :D

Great morning !!

woke up 11am 
went to PC fair KLCC

got a abang called me take photo @@
hakk seii me 
said what 
"a moi cantik ambil gambar la."
-.-''  chi sin 

today is the last day 
damn many people going @@
worst then the 1st day 

walking around 
the 1st thing asked mum brought was the Karpersky anti-virus 
i computer geh gonna expired 
so good lo buy Internet security free Anti-Virus 

then... when in to the "clubbing hall" 
haha... actually sale speaking and headset all those 

brought my new speaker 
Damn lucky !!! 
Kays story start XD
i chosen which 1 already then go counter take stock and pay lo
then my go and pay RM50 
i took the speaker already 
suddenly dad stood there also 
the worker there gave another speaker to my dad 
then i whisper 
" dii, took already la."
dad said
" go away la you, people gave still don't take meh, ben dan."
i was like @@ li hai ! 
BUY 1 FREE 1 
hahaha!!
nevermind keep it 
next time i got laptop i use :D
shuang seii!! hahaha 

helped yi meng brought his earphone 
expensive but bass not bad 

at there buy what also got free things  XD

but 1 thing not good is 
too many people hard to breath :P

next went to auntie's house 
i love my cousin's Hush Puppy 
haha cute!! 
no teeth still come bite me :P 
hold her front legs walk, dance with her 
mum also beh tahan me XDDD

2 days also went out until night only back 
2 days make-up also 
seii dek lo 

masking!! 
rest my skin now >.<

time to sleep la 
full filled weekend 
weeh~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads