Tuesday, April 12, 2011

everyday a post

actually i don't really think to post what
seem boring post something XD

in the perhimpunan i didn't queue in my line 
haha... asked us to stand 
so i went to stand with poh leng and talk with her 
grr... hate those people asking people about the girl HE likes 
-.-'' want know then go and askes the girl la 
betul useless
scare then still kao luii for what la 

i think some of them know what i said 

don't know when i love my maths teacher XD
Cikgu Lena
she very good 
although she is malay 
but she took attention to me @@

always when i talk  
she 100% will said 
" a moi, dengar lah apa cikgu cakap ni."
LOL!! a moi XD
then i will say
" sorry cikgu!! okok dengar lo, DENGAR~"
hahaha... very funny 1 

i think she  remember me because 1 things @@
the 1st exam i get the 50/60 highest mark on paper 2 in the class
she still gave me RM1 
haha... i think that time she remember me 
oh no!! XD

I don't like my Chinese teacher 
she more worst then my popo >.<
sibeh chang qi!! 
always said what not enought time to teach 
every week only got 3 period for Chinese 
everyone was...[[ f*ck you la]] XP
 we walk up 10 min
she "ngam" us all this and that for 30 min -.-''
don't like her!
3 kiara students help her change name 
Cik Cheng= cicheng 
haha... like the cartoon movie when get the cash $$ sound 
hahaha good imagination!! 
i like it :P

today 2 times i avoid getting catch my hair and sock 
hahaha.. don't know isit the principal and the guru disiplin eyes got masalah 
don't care la... XD 

time for tuition! :D
next day will be good for me!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads