Tuesday, April 5, 2011

weeh ♥ Badtz Maru sleep! XD


wooh!! haha
today almost whole day
sleeping

getting tired all this days

having classes in the morning
make me tired >.<

nevermind!!
work hard as well

from 3 pm sleep until 7.30pm
actually today i have tuition
but dad see me so tired
he asked me to continuous sleep
haha... but i really tired

short introduces 【My Dad】
he is crazy when he angry -.-''
he is funny when he happy XP
he is the most lame father XDD
do you heard that parent ask you don't go school in the morning ??
or ask you to sleep at house don't go school??
that's my DAD!! haha
every morning he calls me wakes
but i am LAZY! :P
then he will say.... "aiya tired then don't go school la, sleep!"
-.-''.... but at last i will wake also
staying at house is boring for me!

i love badtz maru now!! haha
feeling that he is similar as Me

everyday morning
my face 100% like him !! XD
very beh song

then my dad will ask
"why you so beh song?"
never answer a word

badtz maru cute! :D
my twitter was COOL!!
 ♥ Badtz Maru

my boy sicks >.<
worried him
wish he will fast fast recover
i will take care him as well :D
drink more water and rest more
love you ♥

have a go sleep now !!
night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads