Wednesday, April 20, 2011

XP


bought my earphone to school today 
haha... almost whole day listen song 
 wearing PJK shirt, my earphone white too 
teacher can't see hahaha
so shuang!! 

maths teacher looking at me 
i was listing song that time don't know she came 
she stood out the door @@
but she never scold me also 
haha!! cause i will be the best in class again 
i that time stupid go promise her -.-'''
 can't get then KNS liao me 

shouldn't went in to the Bola Tampar today
didn't go padang, asked us go balik matematik ==
sibeh sienz dao a!! 
regret :P
-----------------------------------------------------

my writting to fast 
but not nice macam doctor's writting XD
tutor also beh tahan me hahaha

going tuition now :DD 
bye~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads