Wednesday, April 13, 2011

night of the city

after tuition
having heavy rain here 
when home...
close the glass door 
i slightly strain my leg again...
the rain splash in my house 

then i run in to mum's room close the window 
wth! again i slightly strain the leg 
and also slightly fall down 
feeling a bit pain on my leg 
T.T

i am scare to get strain again >.<
damn suffering for me 

doing maths is the 1st time i feeling to sleep
maybe i am too tired 

tak boleh tahan liao!! -0-zzZ
lay on the sofa 5 min asleep 
betul pig XD

8.30pm woke 
father come kacau me AGAIN!! 

told him many times 
i just woke up don't come kacau me 
some more i so tired 
makes me to scold him 
then say me mou dai mou sai -.-

just only finish my Seni 
gonna gila doing it with poster colour @@

finish Seni 
chiang chiang!! 
time to mask 
weeh !! 
i love it 
XD... damn relax !!

freezing mask haha
put it in the refrigerator 
cool!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads