Saturday, August 21, 2010

What had happen?? Why you 2 fight?? I so sad...T^T

Why no one wanted to tell me what had happen???
I just know you angry

But than, now why two will break off relations like this??
What had you said??
I just know she very beh song
and you angry

...Heart pain...
i never see i also know she zet you gua~
see you like this again
~haiz~

that thing so expensive and still new
you go throw
why you want because of this thing so angry???
people say you, you don't care so much lo
i never say than can la

I 2nd time see you like this already a
You know i very sad anot?

...today...
i know u can't tahan already
u release your anger la
I more wish you release all
say what also can
say out better than keep in heart
i will listen what you say

Very heart pain de lo
when saw until fren n fren fan mian
Damn heart pain
when saw best fren and the person i love fan mian

Know you already can't stand la
Don't care lo
Care what i say enough lo
And i alway be with you

I really don't wish this thing will happen
damn hurt
damn heart pain
damn sad

Since, you 2 already nothing to say
who also felt themselves never wrong
...so...
can think of me a???
i am in the middle
i lost the way
no guard man...
don't know want to go to the left or the right

when you to do that got think me anot??
~haiz~
sure no la
i know you 2 just do what you wanted to

~【Heart Pain】~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads