Friday, August 6, 2010

♥The Last Day Of Exam♥

2 days din on com at at nite adi lo.
bcos exam lo.
seni i draw water lily...
tis time i lik it so much^^
scince die liao la..
last time science oso A 1..
tis time no more a de la..T^T
More damn is KH, damn hard la...
All forget adi a....Haiz...

Tis Time Math Maybe can get A...=D
I oni 2 section B question duno how to do oni... simply do...
Maybe correct gua... wish la..^^

Tis time say wan 6A, hard de la... got 4A adi damn happy jor...
...Maybe can get A de oni got...
Math, PM,BM,BI... lik tis oni...HaizZ

...Sick whn Exam...
But now i recover jor thn unitl he sick
...Take care a...
Faz faz recover la..
I vry worry u la..
Got sick still say no sick
Haiz..
Drink more water la...

Everyone oso sick de, Why??
Hopes he will be ok...
I sick he worry me..
...Now he sick so i care 4 him ....

...Sorry a...
U ysterday angry is bcos i din wait u isit??
sorry la... he sick adi ma....
Why u alway lik tis de??
He sick adi ma...
...Thn u lik beh song say the sentences... Haiz
...Make me so sad...
why u wan lik tis???
Oni today din wait u thn u lik tis...><
I really dun lik de lo....
Actually whn u say tat words i vry angry de lo...
why u wan lik tis???
Although he really vry important i oso wont leave u de la....
Pls... dun likt is agn...
...i really dun lik...
Dun tell me tat agn... u knw u oso important to me ant??

Tis time din tell u sorry la... cos exam i cant go out...
sorry la.... dun beh song jor la....
...oni tis time...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads