Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today I So Damn " ANGRY"!!!!

Today talk most only is to lou gong zaii only. I anyone also don't want talk to.

Today my eye never so red, but still dry n pain. Haiz....

Hard to face the problem. I really don't want to say that thing lo... i don't want to do that... It really hard for me... Haiz...
Sometime i also don't know what i am thinking about damn stupid! So annoyed.... Because of the secret, i so care about make me quite sad about it. So damn the secret...

Haiz...
Talk a lot to my darling listener...
She suggest me to do something that i really don't want to do. But when i really beh tahan i very can don't care anything, and just say it out. I only will give 3 chance to girls but only will give 1 chance to boys... Never care is boy friend or just friend( boy)... all same!!

Don't like people that can't catch what i say de lo!!! Must say until very clear only know what i say de people please a!! Don't talk to me...!!! Once i talk you can't catch until sure give me scold like hell...

And then, today the stupid bus 6.15 only came. We 5 people want call taxi already, the bus now came already!! Wei Jun scold bad words say until so geng, so funny...LoL.... The bus driver still ask us do what sot a?? I still say... uncle you still don't want come than we all want take taxi go home lo!!!! He nothing to say...xD

Today just reach home, just sat down then mummy also reach home already.... I just sat down never said anything then like this give mummy scold me. Say me don't know keep shirt when reach home???!!! Only know to sat at there!!! What the... don't give me chance to explain also then scold me... Haiz...
That time already sad sad already, reach home still want give mummy scold like hell... I fight back her but i cry. Shout very loud " I JUST REACH HOME A!!!!!!!! "... Walao she still say before i go school cannot keep da???!!! Where got time o?? Came back tution also already 11.30 la, then 11.50 rush out already!!! prepare no need time a?? Got time also no need keep la, so bright outside. Haiz...

This time so so so angry!! Just a little than i want to say bad word to fight back my mother already but lucky i can control myself, if not i sure let her slap already...
So angry already la... the stupid computer still want play me, don't know what happen DC DC DC!!! I want throw the keyboard n mouse even my phone also i want throw already...!! My brother saw me press the mouse and the keyboard also shock already, almost let me press until spoilt.... Press until so hard~

If my best best friend know when i not happy. They sure know what i will do if i at home...xD
Kiss Kiss lu...^^
I brought it yesterday, so nice i so long didn't eat already..... Buy already 2 packets.
Eat until sot a~~~~

So nice a~~
I think whole world i most like de chocolate is this le... I like the taste, eat already alway can felt good de. Because damn nice~~~~

Haiz.. a dissapointed day....
Alway only say about the same thing.... beh song also....><''
Don't felt good...


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads