Monday, August 16, 2010

my eye got problem aready =[

Haiz... sad man... pain~~
I also don't what happen to my eye, red red n very dry. Mummy said me maybe is 红眼症. So cham a~
I scare leh... yong sui never mind because will recover de but will itch n pain. Walao still cannot scratch it!! OMG... where can tahan o???
Put already eye drop and eat already medicine only better a bit a!! Tomorrow die already la!! Haiz...T^T

I don't know isit because of me alway very last sleep or last time my brother also 红眼症 than make until like this. But so long already, don't isit what thing that my brother use before de mummy didn't wash until then i go and hug it or take it use. So shit a!!!

Today sleep already 2 times.
Wish my eyes will fast fast recover la. So cham got 红眼症!! Now also pain pain and itch....T^T
Tomorrow wake wish will be nothing, i so scare man...
Now also don't dare too look at my family scare will pass the sick to them.

Don't so worry about me. I can take care myself ^^
Very late already, time to sleep. Eyes pain pain a...T^T
Miss eu...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads