Sunday, August 15, 2010

you like this i will very worry

I know lately had happen something bad. I know you very sad about it, but don't hurt yourself... remember this... See you like this i will very sad~
You what also can do but don't hurt yourself, please!! Threw what also can... do something that can make you feel better than can... tell me if you really suffer. I will alway be by your side.

Don't change yourself just because of me... i don't want you like this. Want change than change together, not only your fault. Because 2 also got fault so want change than change together!!!
I only love what you are now, if you change just because of me, i don't want!!! I just want what you are now... I just want the original you... I just want the person that i love now....
Want change than change together... Don't take whole thing is just because of you, me also got wrong~

You know i won't leave you behind....
I will help you solve anything, if you tell me...
Try to tell her nicely and i also wish that she will listen to you. I know you sure got your own reason. Say it nicely... and i will help you too~

Don't think so much... Take it easy... Make a deep breath and go sleep.
Remember don't say yourself useless, stupid, brainless, rubbish, noob or thing that say yourself bad.
If you really think yourself like this, than try to be better. Don't say too late because nothing will be too late, just see do you want to do it or not. Just so easy.... There are still many thing waiting for you.

  • If you useless...
Then, the incomplete people how??? They haven feel they all useless but you think yourself useless.
  • If you stupid...
Then, you won't be here now!! What you do you also don't know...
  • If you rubbish....
Then, go look at the mirror. If you are rubbish, the god bless you hands and legs for what??? Give you brain and heart for what???

Actually you very perfect but you think until yourself like this...
Don't say you don't want to be human, be ghost better!!! Before you say this thing... i wish you will think of me... I still need you... I don't want you say yourself like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads