Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9hours.... XD

31/1 hang kai lur~
from my house tooOOooo.....
Mid.valley & The Garden>>>Time Square>>>Sungai Wang>>>My House
From morning 12 until at night 7

1st destination Mid.Valley & The Garden(4 hours)

Took KTM to mid.valley
reached there, me n qing went to Kenny Roger find her kai gor~
damn funny is the first word that qing said her kai gor is...
" wa! you really so short"
hahaha.... kinda bad lor...XDD
go food court there ate breakfast :D
then bao bao liao.... play time (:

damn funny lor...
Cui Qing
hahaha... almost same jek the score
cui...138...qing 135
it's fun!

hmm....see shoes shoes shoes~
cheh >.<.. don't find i want that kind de
but i notes that qing seem really like pink.... :D
to The Garden, action city... bring qing to see Domo 
walk walk walk walk... damn sienz ya!

Change Destination CX
2nd destination Time Square
from Mid.valley took KTM to Bandar Tasik Selatan change to Lrt
hahaha... 15 minutes  journey reached Time Square
walk walk walk.... at time square kept on buy thing....XD
me & qing
me< hand made necklace>... 
me (don't know english is what)

brought pearl milk tea!! Cappuccino de
actually never really walk at sungai wang lor~

ate my dinner with qing at time square :D

is time to back le 
leg broken!!...~.~
qing at my house play sdo CX
when she reached home i upload all picture

then bath, straight sleep~
i think no need 1 minutes asleep
haha...piggy ma~
from 11am slept until 11 morning O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads