Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My zet luii... ♥

(Me and Felicia.... she is only 5years old) 


yesterday went dinner with me relatives at Ampang
on the way to there was very heavy rain
can't even saw the front of the road

while having dinner....
fever :(
ate what also like no taste
don't have wei kou to eat

after dinner went to auntie's house 
my zet luii Felicia got came that day... hehe
my mum, uncle, auntie, cousins sister all gambling
mum ask me to play also... cause i am too good lucky ...XDD (perasan)

my this zet luii got hyper active sick de....LoL
but she very leng luii and damn cute
but she can't ate sweets... if not we all very CHAM!
jumping... playing.... kacau-ing non-stop nothing different like monkey...hahaha
then ask her came.. i played with her
lol.... my hair gave her don't know how make until very messy
she seem really like sweets a lot...haha

she is cute 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads