Friday, February 18, 2011

Science&Math!!...Please ♥ Mii... I Need You!!

Die!!
exam make me so tired everyday
so stress arh!! >.<''

today had maths exam...
erhh.... finally finish!!
paper 1 my face was >.<'' seii ngang lo!! 7-8 question TEMBAK (1st time so many)
paper 2 my face was O^O god bless me!!... haha easy!!

this time math cannot B!
i want top ten gah!!...C:

this time only paper 2 can rescue me liao
if not...T^T... DIE lo!

Today.. meng yuen want answer from me...LoLx
he not beside me!... buy at ANOTHER block
sure you wonder how he ask answer??
so NOT ngam!!... his class at the 3rd floor, me class at 1st floor
he saw me through the window... always shout my name -.-''
ask me gave him answer
today i choi him also mm tak han XD
cause my math exam also haven finish >.<
wait him die ownself la....XDDD
Bm...Bi...Bc... i help him....
Math and Science... ask him die la LoLxxX

My wonderful target last year cha dian make it liao TT
math... don't say la... 2 times A 2 times B...-.-''
scince.... very KNS... 3 times A... last time B(67)... gek seii

i want in science class.... 
this year science whole year until PMR i must A>.<''

Die-ing for sure between this time..Y.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads