Thursday, February 3, 2011

нαρρʏ иɛω ʏɛαя♥

new year !!
 yeah~... finally new year came!! :D

wish dear and all of my friends
нαρρʏ иɛω ʏɛαя♥

i love you all ya^^

time to mask le~
a bit bu she de use my Za mask...>.<
damn expensive neh~!
i brought myself
1 piece = RM11
only can use 1 time T^T
but fully recommend this mask cause damn nice!!
although it's really expensive...worth!!

never mind la~
be leng leng for new year C:

this year wish...
1. Get Guud result on PMR!!!
2.Never cried for anyone... only smile for the world :D
3. earn money to buy my high dunk!! hehe....
4. become taller ( seem like impossible)
5. i want my birthday presents is him....xDDD he promise me liao... i wait la hehe

mask time~
byebye
wish all have a happy wonder year♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads