Monday, January 31, 2011

어떡하죠??...T^T

so early in the "morning"
11.30 i woke up
12 something only i ate my " breakfast
before that i gastric 
pain until i go in the toilet crouch at there
i don't wanted to cry, so just stand the pain T^T

better liao....
went to bath lu...
after bath do my seni homework
then mum ask me ate the banana
KNS again -.-
ate already then gastric again
this time must eat medicine liao
my took it for me
haiz....>.<''

went to The Mines
saw a Nike shoes so nice!!!
new arrival...-.-'' Rm 229
but the colour so shape!! i like it arh!! ^^
another 1 old a bit, but i still like it hehe
only Rm199
tell dad i want to buy
he said.... "ang pau money a lot de ma you, always got Rm400"
me said..." cheh... i keep money buy...!! =P"

back home...
lazy remove the make-up leh~
until 10 something want bath  only i remove
see me really lazy pig
haha...

tomorrow mid.valley!!
hehe... play play play till sot!!
going with my sha bb :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads