Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just A Not Really HappY DAY....LO!!!

it will be always nowadays...
i am not enough sleep!!! very seriously.....

hmm... today pendaftaran PMR
that time when i was filling up the form...
i was wondering should i take chinese or not?
>.<'' at last also i took chinese...
don't know is it a correct decision
but just do my best :)

a bit moody moody today....
this time no people knows =]
seem like a good thing too
at least no people will keep on asking a lot
lou gong zai not same class with me already
so no people will know liao la... only she know geh :(

today went to chun yu gor's house bath...
i ask him :" gor, why you house like become so far de? You know i very tired mou?"
hahaha... gorrR helps me take the heavy heavy plastic bag.
perasan geh gor said :" see me this gor gor good mou?"
hahaha... good a very good timh!! ( is true! )

if chun yu really my real brother so good!!
at least when sad also got people can talk with ma....

gor accompany me go ajimal eat
i said i paid my own geh.... he paid all -.-
don't let me know how much also

time to go tuition
call taxi... gor gor still want see me go in the taxi only he left
reach already still call me
this gor very good ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads