Monday, January 10, 2011

Most funny day in 3 Kiara... XD

wake at 5.20 today V.VzzZ
damn sleepy
yesterday lay on the bed until 12 something (i think) only sleep
tired like hell

sitting at the tapak perhimpunan
gonna sleep already, suddenly my class teacher( pn. hazira) shout like "din gai"
make me awake XD
really sot geh lo

in the class more sei
1st period was maths, still ok la not really sleepy
then after that was geografi
oh no!... geografi was one of the subject that SURE i sleep geh
 but this time better, cause siau lam sit beside me keep make me laugh XD
purposely kacau teacher... asking fei hua~

not sleepy but keep laugh non-stop, laugh till tears came out... :D
siau lam again~... when out back "splash out" so many !@#$%^&* words
lolx.... she like so angry o~
but i was just keep on laugh to what she said
ask me teacher said until where, add a L word
obviously people will say until very angry geh ma
but don't know why i felt she said until damn funny

 quite funny day
never get sleepy most important cause i just only sleep for 5 hours
thanks for siau lam and my bestties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads