Tuesday, January 18, 2011

-O-zzZ

why was me so sleepy??
i don't really know why too
yesterday night 11 i when to sleep and morning 5.30 only i woke up
slept at the bus, slightly forgot to wake

when to class i asked my friend " what time go back home a??" XD
that time just only in the class
when i was having science period, i kept on doze off -O-zzZ
so shit lo. to me science and maths is very important to me!!
how could i doze off >.<''

hehe... last two period was chinese C:
my lou po zai mix class with me
oh! happy happy ^^
but then is was too many of them 
Noisy!!

WT"x"!!! ARH!!!!.... 
why i will forget to take my text books!!
Oh Gosh!!.... called wei chuan he said left at the sites of the bus there
me a!! really stupid de lo.....=.=''
like this also i can forgot
don't go die also no use le 
haiz!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads