Friday, June 17, 2011

认错 :)

today lot for the competition already 
place 19
kinda back >.<

this time is the last time 
must do my best 
next week find my sifu to teach me 
hahaha!! 
i know she can help me a lot

i very scare leh :P
scare i am worst on that day 
cause my voice not really good
yesterday went for KFC 
today ate curry mee 
- -!! 
cough man 
must take many honey already 

this time don't think to fight in the competition 
just feeling to sing :)
i am just a girl fall in love to sing 

i willing to change song 
but friends ask me don't 
i want to change 认错
but pass up the song already 
just do my best la
sifu said i can do it de la XD
hope la

tomorrow going to work 
1st time do that work 
hope i can do well 
--------------------------------------------------

today stay back at school 
whole gang talked together 
very shuang a :D
they very funny 

but i am not really happy 
maybe what they ask and said quite sad also 

haha i love to play Lum Lum's hair 
macam grass XD 
went to ajimal today 
he kept on gap luii X.x
hari hari macam ini 

he can be 王祖蓝generation 2
like to talk crap 1 wor! XD
but damn funny 
open my bag saw this and that 
my school badge is " Only Crap Inside"
he said why inside got Crab - -!
he betul tam luii very geng 
but very funny XD 

today also not bad geh 
always stay back also with them 
they are fun :)
glad to have this BFF

stay tune... 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads