Friday, June 3, 2011

before my trip comes


Today is another boring morning 
also the last day i blogging before i go to my trip 

nothing special for today 
but today the 1st thing i do when i open my eyes
listen the same song i always listened 
hahaha... i am just to love music :)

yesterday night i was thinking....
should i go?
what will happen if i go that day?
hmm...actually i don't felt to go also
let me think should go or not

tomorrow night i going to start my trip 
so no facebook no twitter 
no sms and calls too 

go there might not buying shirt 
buy i think i will buy many cosmetics 
hahaha... i need them XD

hope i will enjoy my trip 
tomorrow night 10pm i'm leaving 
going for 3 nights 3 days
Wednesday coming back 

fast fast i hoping to leaving K.L awhile!!

  leaving at Lee Garden

smart Mum she booked this hotel XD
midnight can't sleep i am going to the McDonald
hahahaha!!!

gonna try this!!
Pork burger :DD
猪肉汉堡包^^
you will never try this in Malaysia :P

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads