Monday, October 11, 2010

I NO WRONG!!!

went back home then went to sleep
rest until about 7 something almost 8 went out had dinner
along back after finish dinner
suddenly someone call me
play hand phone
i ask is who don't want to say
keep ask me can know me a not??
ask me at wheree, doing what??
damn la!!... that time in the car a!!
when my father heard "i said i don't know you de wo!"
then he started to scold me...><
what wrong o??... i already half years didn't give people phone number already

at last father really scold only that person off the phone....haiz
really KNS de lo.... nothing do a!!??
i know that who de... meng yuen
he using other's people phone
besides him still got people laugh at there
i knw you all very fun playing arond
but me not ma!!!
make me give people scold!!
say me simply give people number
...haiz...

no do wrong than give people scold
...haiz...

please a to all friends that had my number....!!
please don't call me and play me a!!
parents will scold me de a... just think i am begging you
~please a~

i don't want my handphone get rampes by my parents
so help me

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads