Friday, October 22, 2010

what a bad lucky day

second day of exam
today had English & Sivik exam

today English i got confidence i can did well this time
quite easy
haha... last minute only study de neh~
last night just doing project busy this busy that
lucky is English so no need study...^^
haha.. Sivik so pro....  behind  all luan luan lai~
no answer to choose de all never do
i don't care also..XD

when the last period damn lucky man~
teacher ask me go behind
my phone just at the side of my leg
when walk to the back i just out my phone under the test pad
when sit down put on my leg covered with the teat pad
~lucky~
teacher walk front than fast fast keep in poket
so sweat~.~

gek sei me!!
why suddenly got a stupid bic stop in front of me geh??!!
make me slightly going to fall
no fall also hurt my leg already la....>.<''
miie miie thought i fall fast fast ask me what happen
thanks for care a miie... i love you..xixi^^
babes a.. aiyo~ go touch my wound there
already very pain la.. got blood already she still go touch...XD
shout until a... tak boleh tahan cry a...
it never stop wei jun saw i hurt stil bully me
wanted to press the place i hurt
what la him..."so kind"!!

today also don't know step what dog shit a!!
~haiz~

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads