Sunday, October 17, 2010

sorry about that... i am just a dump, no need so care about me.....

this few day also didn't post anything to my blog already
erm... something is happening and make me don't felt want to post it on the blog
until now... i post this and my silents life

actually the 1st day i moody is because i heard others told me something
haiz... heard until cry 
don't know what happen to my friend now
i so worry my friend
i felt all is just becuase of me
if not me then my friend won't be like now
...my fault...
i gave my friend a terrible life
i can't do what just can say sorry as much as i could

then this pass already 
i nothing already after a whole night thinking
then i comment on facebook
but no one of them trusted me
what the hell
why will like this de???
i never escape the problem
i say i can solve it but why still say until me like escaping from it
why??.... why don't you trusted me??
you are the one of the person that i really trusted but you didn't do that to me

ok fine... i say i can solve it then you like saying something....
 then never think about me la isit???
....suan lo....
you know what you had say really hurt me a lot a lot a lot a lot???
i thought my best friend can be good to me
but then...haiz never mind... is ok
i  know

i got anything all won't tell you again 
cause my problem like just making you felt i am escaping isit??
then don't want let you felt i am fan, i am escaping or what else
so... i won't tell you lo
don't want make you fan 

and last i am so sorry for this day to making you like this
i am dump
so no need care about what a dump saying about
all is just a joke
no need to think, no need to fan
you have your happy life
i have my dump life

sorry about that
make you worry about stupid like me
...sorry...

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads