Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Making Ownself Suffocating

~haiz~
quite disappointed for today
felt sorry to my friends too
my classmates told me that i never wrong
by the way i think to apologize
what i had promise i can't do it
really sorry about that

recess damn no mood
babes a... if you think i moody because of the math paper 1 than you wrong 
if really never do a also can tembak 
aiya nothing la... let me suffuer ownself, maybe want cool down.

why this few days i wanted to talk to you all, you all like don't want to talk to me?
while i am busy or don't think to talk than you all come find me
what had happening o??...suan la.. i don't want talk is better
seeam you all like this...don't want fan you all

math paper 2... haiz~
remember question 12 & 15 
i never do finish than pass up
i gave up 
can't found the answer at all
told boh chu i don't want do, no mood, just pass up. I don't care anymore
almost 3 question wrong already....Y.Y
after school still can Hi-5 with babes, we also same never do
so happy lik that... actually not really happy for me today

reach home bath than sleepy until 10 woke up study Sejarah
Omg!!.... want die already~
study until i felt cry, so stres so stres so stres!!!!
why can't me remember the whole book??

waiting for the time to "come"

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads