Tuesday, October 19, 2010

...Just A Day Pass With A Acting Face...

today actually not really happy 
when school no mood to talk also
wait till chen hooi came only talk

my listener ask me what happen to me??
i seem weird today
i never said anything
just shake my head said nothing
but, the real answer should be " ya i am really got thing today"
before answer i think already only think don't want to say is better

reach up the class saw him 
i stupid emotion came out
smile once then turn back moody face
~haiz~
i will like this is just because don't want people worry about me
i don't want people pity me that eyes sight
smile also damn fake 

recess also nothing already 
but....
still no mood also without reason de
this few days happen many things
maybe is me can't adapt this kind of thing happen gua
no buddy know
....so tired for it....

want me happy than please tell me what happen to you
you know you like this 
haiz... nothing la
everyone around me changed
all changed
the only person that didn't changed is my 1st listener

thank for this time
you so care about me
~lucky~
i don't want you saw me moody
but sometime
i moody sure because of something
thanks for the understanding
you help me a lot
C=

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads