Thursday, October 21, 2010

1st day of exam... ^^

OMG today sleep over time
said want 9.30 woke up
but sleep back again

actually wake already
send the tips to meng yuen
but too tired
than sleep 1 more hour
until10.30

Die... project a!!
fast fast woke up do
haiz.... friend did'n send the things for me
no need do lo
>.<''

haiz... must take back my friend de folio copy all thing... see where haven do
ma fan dao... i so so so damn busy now
exam!!
folio!!
the stupid KH wood!!
~haiz~

BM exam is quite OK for me la... easy also geh~
PM gek sei me... definisi 2 wrong a!!
Karang slightly can't finish 
lucky at last also finish
i think i can get A on BM this time
...just think la...

i also don't know what the hell is going on to my father
came back like 看我不顺
~scold scold scold~
alway 他妈的
>.<'''

he scold me i nothing de
pity my mummy only
he do until like this a... my mummy still can tahan
go throw the spoon on the floor wait my mummy took up
....WTF....
if i got this kind of husband or boyfriend 
i sure fight with him already

came back from work tired than go sleep la
so many thing for what!!
if boyfriend sure BREAK!!
i can't tahan this kind of person
ask him go die!!


i even talk also don't want talk with my father now
talk 1 word also scold until me like hell
better don't talk
he also la... very got jia jiao a !!!
ask me don't talk with him so loud, himself leh??!!
macam want eat people
why never see me talk with mummy like this a!!

sometimes still dare to ask why i less talk with you
go think la... i talk 1 thing then zet until me like what??... say until me nothing good
even mummy also will say... because when i am talking you just know to ZET me!!
i talk to mummy more cause mummy will listen what i say!!!
think what la.... i know father work very tired, simply scold people is correct geh isit??
beh song then come kill me!!.... come la!!

don't think i never say thing then i really nothing
alway scold me what??
...tol sui gai...
...5 sei dou mou yong...
...ao lan huet...
... mou ga gao...
... dok mat 7 shu la...

you thing i don't remember a!!
all family member, my memory most good!!
ask me don't study la!! isit??
i want your glasses BREAK!!

YOU MAKE ME DON'T WANT TO TALK YOU
YOU FORCE ME TO DO THAT
DON'T SAY I DON'T WANT TALK WITH YOU
ALL THIS BECAUSE WHAT YOU HAD DO TO ME AND MUMMY
NOW I VERY HATE YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads