Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pro Exam...keke^^

today when to school then go past up my Project Kayu
do wrong already....~haiz~
suan la.. teacher want do what give less mark now i don'r really care already
started exam the first paper is science paper 1
~haiz~
i want go die!!
suan la... this time can't just wrong 1 or 2 question de la
wrong a lot..Y.Y

Chinese exam
XD... i think most pro is iur class liao la
that time encik azhar's period
all boy surrounding me
ask me gave them answer
time to CHEAT!!
use to say answer de word
A=苹果
B=男孩
C=猫仔
D=狗仔
  
pro!!... we talk talk talk... ask ask ask
the teacher just ask us don't so noisy
all use Cantonese to tell answer
 wai lim pro lo... take scince book see but o~
inside is my chinese note book...-.-

recess back... scince 2
more shit a~
make me disappointed more and more
i in 2jati.. first time scince will don't know answer
me so brainless a!!
why why why???
my science a~...>.<'''
at last.. simply wrote an answer than pass it up
between that time
i copy all the answer
gave it to my next class friend

seem now meniru is not just in a class
....lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads