Wednesday, October 13, 2010

~Sweet Day~....Noob also...-.-

today started school lo~
hmm... sienz a~
today not really felt well
headache a!!!

suddenly felt all people had changed....
not like the person i meet also
changed!!!
...so weird...

today chocolate with bear
keke... cute neh~~
i love it a!!!
thank you a^^

lou dou a...haiz
many problem
~haiz~

wtf...>.<
went back class after refilled water
they saw me than ask me wait went i came up the stairs there
sei sohai... nothing don't took me to play
i think they all wanted bet with something on me
suddenly pushed me to the wall there, say " i like you a"
chi sin a~
got gf still play like this
i got bf sorry!!.... I DON'T WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nothing to play go die la.... don't take me as a bet
whole gang of boy stand there and li cheng also..>.<
see how they play... lou dou also....ALL KEI SIAOO!!
...i like noob... don't know what happen
suddenly told me that 3 stupid word
go die la 
>.<''

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads