Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i am selfish


today nothing to say
but think a lot things
 and i know a lot
i am too kind all this time

i release that sometimes to kind never get kindness from others
instead will get bully back
why always only i give out something for people?... but no 1 give me anything??
 sometimes felt very suffer for all this time
i can put all my effort to do it, but please give me some response...
don't just looking at me

on back my mail box
only i know what happen 
actually alway got people care for me
only a dumb like me never even know

sometimes i will tell him..
it is not worth to treat me so good
it is not worth to care me so much
it is not worth to waste so much time on me
all this is not worth
because i am not a good girl
because i am not the cui ling like last time
i change

i do many wrong things
i make people sad
i only know to hurt people's feeling
i am too cruel 


i alway tell you that i am nothing
actually i got thing
just don't want let you n my friends know
i don't like to let people know my feeling
all this had become a habit

i alway act like i am really happy in front you all
because don't want you all worry about a upset girl like me
worry me or sad for me is just wasting time
at the end i just will tell you " i really nothing"

but one 1 will know at the back of me is how much burden i had
every moment i am having the same suffer
but i already get use to it
all this had make me numb

...cry...
lol... no use
it can't solve any problem
don't you think will make the problem better??
no

i will cry cause i can't stands for it only i will cry
any problem happen i also will tell myself don't even drop a tears
but sometimes things can't be control
cry, is just to tell people that you are a weaker...

Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads