Thursday, March 28, 2013

Images about Us :)

 So memories about me and him :) 
I bought my Instant Cam mini 7s to Malacca so we can take photo and keep it as well. 

Bought those film from Royal Shop. I bank in them on 12 March if I never wrong and i received my parcel the next day. Super fast service! :) May get some film from them next time. cheaper then the market price too. 

I brought 5 boxes of film from them and we only used 2 boxes of film. haha maybe the extra 1 I'll keep it for the next time when I meet up Mr.B
Mostly of the picture is him or us and some random things. 

 Picture at the very first day :)

Thank you for giving me as my Birthday Present. Nothing much to say unless Thank you babe! Love you so much..

"please don't spend so much again la babe, just save your money. even though you said in your dictionary there is no Expensive this word anymore. "

But he really do makes me happy all this long. Actually if he just give me anything also will be happy enough.

People who choosing what to buy for him/ her as birthday present is more happy then people who received the present. right? cause they are searching the present all over the places instead of 100000 things to buy but they choose the only thing for you and thinking " will he/ she likes it? " haha

 2nd day's Pictures 
So today we went to Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan too. Aim of going Mahkota Parade is just to have Nadeje Millie Crepe! :) 

On the way back took some pictures of Jeti and the Church. 

Last day at Malacca

Time to back to KL.. Before that some pictures here!
I missed the Bistro.. I missed the house we stay there for 2 nights.

That day baby was really exhausted. He bought a ticket back to KL with me so he counld spent more time with me. But the thing i know is really tired to board on the bus for a long time.

So its really the end for the Malacca trip then. Take good care of yourself please

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks For Visited!
Want to Know More?

Nuffnangx Ads